Lunch/Extra meals/snacks

~LUNCH~


If you are working at the school during the day you will eat lunch with the kids.
This was my favorite!  

Here is an idea of what lunch time is like:




On days that you will be in the colonies you will need to pack a lunch.


I used these for my lunch:
Snapware + Built - Black Lunch Kit
I bought this at Costco too, but they've since disappeared.  These are great for India because the containers fit in the tote and it eliminates trash from baggies.  Sometimes I stored leftover dinner in them and ate it for lunch the days I went to the colonies. (You need to pack a lunch those days-provided with your own food)

Idea's for lunch:
Remember, bread and fruit is provided.



EXTRA MEAL IDEAS

Only boiling needed for this:
I brought this with spaghetti:

for sweet cravings:


great for salt cravings:

Dehydration:
or this has less sugar:




No comments:

Post a Comment