Vaccinations

~Vaccinations~

Are there specific vaccinations required to travel to India?
I pulled this answer right off the travisa outsourcing Q&A page:
Answer: The Indian Embassy does not require any specific vaccinations for travelers to obtain a visa to India. However, you may want to check with your local doctor for suggested vaccinations for your travel destination(s).
 If you feel you do want to immunize these would be a good choice:
Hep A,
Hep B,
Polio,
Typhoid,
Of all of these MALARIA is a MUST.


I took Homeopathy Immunizations and I have heard of other Volunteers doing this too.  

For Malaria, my Homeopathic gave me
a dose 2 weeks before I went to India  
A dose when I arrived 
and then a final dose when I returned.  
I didn't have to deal with the daily pill or sickness that may come with it.
It has worked for my 3 trips. 

I also took a round of Travel Immunizations. Travel Immunizations are effective for shorter amounts of time.  So, I was covered for the above immunizations for just a few months. (I was fully immunized as a child but chose this method instead of boosters)

If you are interested in alternative vaccinations find a Homeopathic Doctor in your area.

In fact, Homeopathy began in India!  Google "India and Homeopathy" to learn more.

This is what Homeopathy pills look like.  They are tasteless tiny balls you put under your tongue to dissolve.  


Still Have Questions?  Email Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment