Q & A: WHat happens when I arrive in India?

People tend to create bigger fears than needed when dealing with the "unknown." This video was created to give volunteers, going to India with Rising Star Outreach, an IDEA on what to expect when arriving. Your pre-arranged driver from the Marriott Hotel will be waiting for you with a sign with your name on it, BUT be sure to have a cell phone and the Hotel number on it in case your flights were delayed somewhere along the way!! Once you're  in India all you need to do is ENJOY THE RIDE!

My first time to India I traveled alone.  I'm not a "World Traveler" either but doing this alone is totally do-able!
You're never really alone.   Security is always comforting at the airports.  
Once you get to India the baton is handed off to your Marriott drivers.  As long as you have them scheduled to pick you up all you need to do is show up.  Knowing you can trust someone is so comforting.  I recommend scheduling the Marriott Hotel to pick you up at the airport.
Once at the Hotel you will be picked up by the Rising Star Staff.
Easy 
as 
that!

FYI:  I returned with my 3 little kids and never had problems with their safety.  The biggest "problem" reported was my 6 year old hated that everyone wanted to touch his face and kiss him!  They LOVED my little white boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment